Contribute  :  Advanced Search  :  Site Statistics  :  Directory  :  About Warpstock  :  Past Events  :  Privacy Policy  :  Links  :  Polls  :  Media Gallery  :  FAQ's  :  My Downloads  :  Forum  :  Logo Links  :  Calendar  
Warpstock Corporation
Welcome to Warpstock Corporation
Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 05:35 PM

Forum Index > Website > Techno Babble New Topic Post Reply
 Why Personal Calendars?
 |  Printable Version
Mark Henigan
 September 24 2011 01:24 AM (Read 5513 times)  
Forum Newbie

What is the point of the Personal Calendar if it is not truly personal? For that matter, what is the point of the Main Calendar if no information is posted to it? After logging in, when I attempted to place items on the personal calendar to have a centralized home for information about my participation in Warpstock 2011, the page indicated that anything I posted would appear on the Main Calendar. I want to save information about my flight, when I get one, my reservations (ditto), and found that it meets no needs at all for anyone. Why have Personal Calendars if all posts then appear on the Main Calendar? Thank you.

Profile Email
abwillis
 September 27 2011 22:52 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

When I add a personal entry it goes to my personal calendar and not the main calendar and I do not get any messages about it doing so. Lewis, I hadn't even looked at the personal calendar previously... do we have the personal calendar disabled in general or anything? I don't see any settings in a quick perusal that seems to even offer that option but I am not as familiar with Geeklog as you are.

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.10 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:35 PM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Full HTML Allowed 
Censored Content