Warpstock Corporate Logo
Contributed by: abwillis
Warpstock Corporation is looking to create a corporate logo. The Warpstock board has decided to have a contest for the creation of the new logo. The submission rules are fairly simple:
- It should contain the name Warpstock Corporation
- It should have the URL http://www.warpstock.org
- It should have at least a band of "IBM Blue" (one idea was to have the name and/or URL in blue but this is not required)
- There should be 4 sizes:
- Icon size (which does not have the URL and not necessarily the name)
- There should be 256 color, 4 color, and B&W versions of each size.
- For the Small, Medium, and Large it would be a good idea to have them in a raster format (such as eps) for scalability.
Definition of Small and Medium are not strictly set but we envision using the logo for webpages, flyers, posters, cups, shirts, etc. The Large would be poster board size. The small, medium, and large should be similar but do not have to be exact. For instance, the large may have more in it than the others.
The winner of the contest shall receive a free registration to Warpstock 2006 and a custom made shirt with the official logo embroidered upon it presented to him (or her) at the Warpstock banquet.
Submissions are due by June 1st 2006.
Please make submissions to email@example.com.
Warpstock, Corp., is a Virginia corporation. The Warpstock annual conference is a gathering of OS/2 users, developers, and vendors from around the world for the purpose of education and advocacy. More information is available at the Warpstock web site: