Contribute  :  Advanced Search  :  Site Statistics  :  Directory  :  About Warpstock  :  Past Events  :  Privacy Policy  :  Links  :  Polls  :  Media Gallery  :  FAQ's  :  My Downloads  :  Forum  :  Logo Links  :  Calendar  
Warpstock Corporation
Welcome to Warpstock Corporation
Friday, March 29 2024 @ 10:15 AM

Forum Index > Events > 2006 New Topic Post Reply
 Register online?
 |  Printable Version
LewisR
 September 21 2006 20:25 PM  
Forum Admin
Admin

Yes, that's quite true. The cost of airport shuttles here in the northeast business corridor can be outrageous, but better than the alternative. Next week, I'm flying out of Dulles bound for San Jose, to attend the two-day workshop I blogged about here. Luckily, Dulles is about fifteen minutes from my Leesburg, VA office, and well worth the drive to Virginia from New York vs leaving from JFK, LaGuardia, or Newark. Even when I have to park at Dulles, the satellite parking is reasonable and the security is good.

Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA, CLP, CLE, CWTS, EA Treasurer, Warpstock Corporation

Profile Email Website
BigWarpGuy
 October 18 2006 12:49 PM  
Forum Full Member

I took a limo to and from the airport. It was not a fancy one; limo just meands sedan. It costs $100 one way but it was nice not having to worry about parking. I went from my home to the airport and back. Laughing Out Loud Cool

TomLeeM aka BigWarpGuy aka BigGoofyGuy TomLeeM Art Stuff (my art on stuff). http://www.cafepress.com/tomleem

Profile Email Website
Content generated in: 0.11 seconds
New Topic Post Reply

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:15 AM.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic W/ New Post Sticky Topic W/ New Post
Locked Topic W/ New Post Locked Topic W/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Anonymous users can post 
Full HTML Allowed 
Censored Content