Subject: Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: December 26 2006 @ 01:39 PM
By: BigWarpGuy

Content:

How about Princeton New Jersey? Idea It is half way between Philadelphia PA and New York City NY. There is an airport there. There are hotels in the area.

Hotels near Princeton New Jersey.

Princeton NJ is the home of Princeton University. .

Cool It is not far from where I live.

Replies:

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: December 27 2006 @ 03:15 PM

Content:

Information on 'events and meetings' at the Princeton Marriott.

Cool

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: December 27 2006 @ 03:19 PM

Content:

The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village. Meetings information for Weston Princeton at Forrestal Village.

Mr. Green Cool

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: January 05 2007 @ 03:11 PM
By: JWE

Content:

You seem to have done some research on this location. You should consider making a bid for the event. Check http://www.warpstock.org/article.php?story=20061213170701471 for the requirements for submitting a letter of intent which can lead to a bid. You already have a good start on reserching the location.

John

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: January 06 2007 @ 03:16 PM

Content:

Thank you for the link and the information.

I do not live far from Princeton. Cool

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: January 11 2007 @ 03:33 PM
By: LewisR

Content:

Interested in placing a bid, Tom?

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: February 21 2007 @ 01:42 PM

Content:

I will check out the bidding process. I could be getting in over my head.

Cool

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: February 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM

Content:

As a word of advice, if you can put together a competent group of people for your team, the process itself isn't overwhelming. In addition, many people who have served on prior event teams have been willing to serve again, and bring their experience to the table.

The sooner you can come to a decision, the better, though, Tom. Smile

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: February 21 2007 @ 07:40 PM

Content:

I do not know of any OS/2 users in my area. If you know of someone, it would be great to let me know. I will gather information on hotels and hotel rates. Mr. Green

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: February 22 2007 @ 11:17 AM

Content:

I'll post a note on the Wireless Users list. You might also try the Warpstock_public list on Yahoo. Of course, Stan is in northern New Jersey... Wink

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: February 22 2007 @ 01:40 PM

Content:

I will check out the group; warpstock_public. Is there many OS/2-eCS users in the northern part of New Jersey? I will also do a google for OS/2 users in NJ. Cool

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: February 22 2007 @ 01:53 PM

Content:

Is there many OS/2-eCS users in the northern part of New Jersey?

As to quantity, I could not say. However, knowing the user base as I do, I'm sure that there are OS/2 users hiding in all sorts of places. The trick is getting them to crawl out of the woodwork!

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: February 22 2007 @ 01:59 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= BigWarpGuy] How about Princeton New Jersey? Idea It is half way between Philadelphia PA and New York City NY. There is an airport there. There are hotels in the area.

Hotels near Princeton New Jersey.

Princeton NJ is the home of Princeton University. .

Cool It is not far from where I live. [/QUOTE]

Princeton Airport is not one where commercial flights go into. It more for private planes. Princeton is on Route 1 which connects to Newark Ariport. It is also not far from Philadelphia Airport.

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: March 07 2007 @ 01:52 PM

Content:

[QUOTE BY= BigWarpGuy] I do not know of any OS/2 users in my area. If you know of someone, it would be great to let me know. I will gather information on hotels and hotel rates. Mr. Green [/QUOTE]

http://www.njlinux.org/

The NJ Linux-OS/2 Users Group is the only I have found (so far) for NJ. I will check out the Yahoo group. Mr. Green

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: March 24 2007 @ 04:57 PM

Content:

I joined the group Warpstock_public.

There is a discussion on another location in NJ. You should check out the Warpstock_public group. Question

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: June 19 2007 @ 01:37 PM

Content:

Here is the room layout at the meeting rooms of the Weston at Forrestal Village in Princeton NJ.. Cool

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: June 19 2007 @ 02:20 PM

Content:

Weston in Princeton Forrestal Village in West Windsor (I don't think it is actually in Princeton NJ) is on a major highway - Route 1 - and between two major airports; Philadelphia International Airport and Newakr International Airport. This does not include the ones in New York; New York Airports. Mr. Green

Cool

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: September 18 2007 @ 01:57 PM

Content:

I will try again next year. I have more time to prepare what is needed for next year. I will find more people to help (hopefully). Mr. Green

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: November 24 2007 @ 09:00 AM

Content:

Still working to see if Princeton NJ (at least the Weston at Princeton Forrestal Village which is in West Windsor NJ on route one). Smile It is one of two places in NJ that I am working on. There could be others.

If New York City wasn't so expensive, I would try for that too. Cry There is a lot to do and see in NYC.

Princeton New Jersey?

Posted on: November 28 2007 @ 03:05 PM

Content:

Here is a Hotel Planner listings for Princeton New Jersey. Cool

Warpstock Corporation - Forum
http://www.warpstock.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=201